Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shop Lust: Alex Monroe Jewellery


Source: Alex Monroe

Alex Monroe is a British jewellery designer who aspires to create quality, wearable, original and well priced jewellery. There is no doubt that he's achieved this mandate. I've come across his shop during my interweb hopping and what attracted me are the delicate features of the collections.

They're really pretty! Check out the shop and while you're there, you could get a piece for me.

Calabria Crescent Necklace
Hummingbird Necklace
Love Bird Ring
Swallow & Leaf Ring with Diamond Set Flower
Feather Band Ring

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love these! And love your blog..mind if I link you? :)

xoxo, Kelly

♥ Donna Vitan said...

Thanks Kelly, I've linked to your Fashion School Dropout blog as well. Definitely worth the read. Cheerios!

William Street Store said...

LOVE the swallow and leaf ring!!!

alex monroe said...

i love alex monroe jewellery its so amazing i just got the bumblebee necklace