Sunday, August 9, 2009

Buffy vs Edward Remixed


Source: Jonathan McIntosh (Team Buffy) of www.rebelliouspixels.com

This is a great mashup of Twilight and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm not sure if I intend to instigate a debate on which is better because... actually I know Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a lot better story-wise and character development. I'm just not hard core bashing Twilight because I have a soft spot for teen angst movies.

I was going to make a list of the things that bothered me about the Twilight series but I think this article from www.cracked.com just explains everything so well.

In the end, if you fully disregard existing vampire mythology, suspend all logic and sensibilities of a real, balanced relationship... basically if you turn your brain off, then yeah, you could enjoy Twilight too!

You know what's better than Twilight? Twilight with Cheeseburgers!

No comments: