Friday, July 24, 2009

Fantasy Friday

Tap yourself with a bit o' magic dust because it's time for Fantasy Friday. Imagine yourself going through that rabbit hole for some outrageous day trip or perhaps a mellow relaxo picnic at the park, but do it in the most gorgeous outfit! Take this moment to get out of your head, brush off all that accumulated stress the week has settled on your shoulder and have a little mind-adventure with me.

You see, I'm dreaming of taking a leisurely walk in the park enjoying my croissant and chocolate drink with the warm sunlight trickling through the green canopy. I'll settle down on lush patch of green grass with fashion and design magazines.



I'll try my hand at making this a regular column all about letting go of the everyday and let your imagination go wild. Best of all, it won't cost you a thing, I promise!

Don't forget to share with me, your own Fantasy Friday! What else would you be doing?

Source: Romantic Flower Dress Forever21, Moto Logo Jacket Armani Exchange, Disco Cluster Ring Top Shop, Jil Sander Buffalo Leather Biker Boots via net-a-porter.com

2 comments:

♥ Donna Vitan said...

I was looking at my feed reader after writing the post and found that Ev'Yan of Apricot Tea loved the dress too, paired with ankle boots. Well done.

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

Hi Donna,
I love that dress with ankle boots and that jacket.
croissant and chocolate drink sound GOOD!

hey, thank you for everything!
Hanh,