Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Don't hide your jewellery, display them

I am digging the way these displays are put together!



Of course I'll have to start a collection of beautiful jewellery so that they'll be worthy of display. The following is a collection that really drew me in and I saved them in my inspiration folder, but now I'm having a hard time trying to find the original owner or store.



Here are a couple more from my inspiration folder:



I have so many images that I've saved for personal inspiration and I hope to share them here and hope they inspire you too! I'll do my best to post the source but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

2 comments:

Lana Doyle said...

love the way the jewellery is displayed on the wall. brilliant.

Donna Vitan said...

Hey hey thedressshop, thanks for stopping by! Congratulations on having opened your store this past year. When I'm in Sydney next, I'll be sure to stop by!

PS, my most recent updates can be found here www.iheartgreatdesign.com