Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day everyone, please enjoy another consumerist holiday with lovely e-card from someecards.com , "when you care enough to hit send".

I really like this particular card because I'm the middle child with two brothers. Of course, my dad does tend to spoil/favour me, often calling me "son" but it wasn't until recently that he explained that he's been calling me "sun" for sunshine! Which I think is the sweetest thing, coming from a man who has a hard time verbalizing mushy things like saying "I love you". So I think he'd get a kick out of this little gem!

So check them out when you need to quickly send a little something out. I have been using someecards.com for a long time now because it's cheeky and easy to use. They've since added the ability to create your own cards but they're selection of snarky humour continue to grow and relevent with current issues.

No comments: