Monday, June 22, 2009

Dujour Magazine is the Incarnation of Pretty



Dujour magazine is a bi-monthly PRINT & DIGITAL magazine with a blog that keeps dishing out awesomeness. Editor Letitia Burrell wanted a magazine that would relay "high fashion that inspired while at the same time mixed with realistic fashion she could attain, all with a generous dose or artsy fun and intelligence". And I'm glad that she did, because they sure do deliver!



And recently, Letitia posted an article on the prettiest rooms in "If Only My Rooms Were Filled With..." which I'm clipping for inspiration. Some day soon, I'll turn my room around into something as inspiration and not just functional.



Also note, that once you start to follow their blog, you'll grow to love their confectionery addiction. You'll probably develop your own constant lust for cupcakes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the cupcakes!!! aww.. sweetttt.. yummy!! the magazine looks promising!!
xx

♥ Donna Vitan said...

Looking at the cupcakes makes my sweet tooth ache just by looking at them, right!