Monday, April 20, 2009

The Magic of Logo Design

A great deal of people have already written about what makes a great logo and many more have put together collections, showcases, studies of great/bad logos that I don't feel it necessary to further flood the interweb with my own thoughts on the matter. Others have fully and eloquently expressed the process better than I ever could, so from them, I will learn and pass that knowledge on.

Some day soon, I will share with you my own process of branding myself but right now, I am still trying to figure that out. Go figure, as a designer it is my privilege to help create logos for other people and to my own detriment, I have yet to design my own but I digress. Without further adieu, the following are my personal resources on logos.

Showcases

Tips, Guides and Branding

And this article ain't complete without the amazing Make My Logo Bigger!!! cream.



No comments: